This training is mandatory training to work as a crowd controller, property guard or personal guard.
The course includes:
- NZQA unit standard 27360 (4 credits) – Describe conflict management in a security context, covers knowledge of conflict management for security personnel.
- NZQA unit standard 27361 (4 credits) – Manage conflict situations in a security context. To get this you need to show you are able to deal with conflict when doing security work.
- NZQA unit standard 27364 (4 credits) – Demonstrate knowledge of the security industry in the pre-employment context. This is a theory-based unit covering what you need to know about security work before you start work.
- Reporting of credits to NZQA (within 48 hours of training completion)
- Providing NZQA Record of Achievement to candidates
Course duration: 2 days
Cost: $320.00 (includes GST) per person
To achieve a Ministry of Justice security ‘Certificate of Approval’ (CoA) applicants must 1) be aged 18 or over; 2) have no criminal record or has a ‘clean slate’.
For information of Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority (PSPLA) application, please contact 0800 4PSPLA or https://www.justice.govt.nz/tribunals/licences-certificates/pspla/
If you require Tree House to assist you with your Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority application, the total cost is $600.00 inclusive.
If English is not your first language, you need to prove you have the minimum English level of IELTS Academic band score of 5.0.
Apply Now – email@example.com